that this "zipped" Design Guide file-size is over 16 Mb. If you
are using a 56k modem, download times may exceed 20 minutes. If you prefer to receive a copy by mail, please click
(You may want to print this page for reference during the installation process.)
- Operating System: Microsoft™ Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, or XP (our apologies to MAC-users).
- Browser: Microsoft™ Internet Explorer 5.0 or later.
1. Download and save the zipped Design Guide file, DG40Download.zip, to your desktop.
2. Un-bundle DG40Download.zip by double-clicking the file on your desktop. You will be prompted to choose a directory location prior to un-bundling this file. Note this location and proceed.
3. Go to the directory location where you un-bundled DG40Download.zip in step #2.
4. Double click setup.exe.
5. Follow screen instruction prompts.
6. Once installed, you can either delete all installation files (in un-bundled directory location) or copy them to a CD for further distribution.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION or
Geoffrey C. Bell, PE
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
This page last updated 06 November 2006